Tuesday, March 1, 2011

!

!

The myths that surround image-making are funny at times, like that belief you mentioned about a photograph stealing the subject's soul. Nevertheless, it's important to be sensitive about other people's cultural and personal beliefs. I love street photography and taking candid shots, but I know there will be times when someone will ask me not to take a photo. I try my best to assess the situation, respect others' rights without diminishing my own rights, and learn about ethics and relevant laws. If anything, I have no intention of losing my own soul along the way.

Jo
022811

*In Baclaran

2 comments:

  1. bakit, nagalit ba sa yo ang mamang ito? i likey the pic btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bj! In this instance, no one got mad at me taking a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete