Friday, January 11, 2013

afar

store stall with derek ramsay movie tarp cover

I saw a magazine with that title at Booksale last week, and it struck me, being as it was our situation just a few months ago.

You know, from afar I was reminding you that it was your turn to reply here on our blog. Then weeks passed before you finally got to reply.

Then from afar, I found myself being reminded by you. Of the fact that it was my turn to reply. Weeks passed too, but I never got the chance to reply.

And then you came back. And your presence, as well as your reminder of my turn to post, were no longer from afar. With an uncomfortable distance no longer between us, I hope you'll forgive me as I relished on the former, and setting aside still the latter.

I'm glad you are back. It is so great to have someone else wash the dishes. Because of that, I can now post a reply.

Jordan
011113
5:30pm

*Store table wrapped with a Derek Ramsay movie tarpaulin along Mindanao Avenue.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... its great to have someone else wash the dishes! I agree ! :-)

    ReplyDelete