Thursday, January 17, 2013

Faraway, so close*

Untitled

Untitled

"Objects in mirror are closer than they appear"

Even though you took a long time to post a reply, I still thought about showing you some of the scenes from my travels -- disparate images that might (or might not) make sense to you when strung together. A quiet peek at what I saw and my impressions.

Now that I'm back, moving forward with our life together isn't contingent on this online dialogue. It never has been. Offline, our real dialogue continues, which includes washing my share of the dishes and trying your latest culinary experiment.

And just as the small text in the last photo reads: "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear."

Jo
011713

*Borrowing the title of a Wim Wenders flick

No comments:

Post a Comment