Wednesday, February 22, 2012

By your side

The angel and the tricycle driver

We were driving down our usual route when you convinced me to stop by this spot. We each took out our cameras and came up with our own interpretation of this scene -- an angel statue outside a Quezon City shop. You went near the statue while I stayed across the street to capture the tricycle passing by. I suppose it's my street photographer side coming out, while your appreciation for details and graphic design required a closer look. Naturally, we have a different approach to photography, a different style and way of seeing things. Even if we disagree at times, we still maintain a respect for each other's views and work. We share what inspires us and whatever new things we learn.

And just like you are with me, wherever we may be, I'll stay by your side as your look-out and partner while you take that photograph.

Jo
022412

No comments:

Post a Comment